Friday, May 17, 2013

20# Loss...Finally.

Well, last night after ignorning my scale for a few weeks I got to see a full 20# weight loss!  Finally......I really thought my body was forgetting how to shed unwanted weight.  So it really took about 9 weeks to lose this weight....so far.  I'm going strong, still having my slip ups now and then....(occ. cheating).

I went into this whole weight loss thing...wanting to lose... all of this weight by the time I started to wear shorts....meaning summer.  Well, I need to realize this is NOT going to happen.  If I just stay head strong, consistently eating rather healthy, while continuing to run my weekly miles, I should be able to hit my goal weight.  I would like to lose another 30 by this fall.  I really don't want to run 13.109375 miles (aka 1/2marathon) weighing what I do now.  I think it will be a little bit easier if I'm not carrying the extra 30 pounds (about the size of Neela) while running them high miles all at once.  One day at a time tho right?

Well, Lex has up last softball game tonight !  This is a relief  since our schedules have been so ridiculous the last month.  Clint, Jake and Tate will start baseball in 2 weeks, but for two weeks we don't  have to eat cold meat sandwiches for supper :)   Yayyyy!  The five older OLS kids are winding down with their few last weeks of school.  We are ALL ready for summer break!  It will be so nice to be able to have our days free from school activities/lessons and such.  I'm sure we will continue to read and work on our math facts tho.....Beau and Neela only have four more days left of preschool. They both have had such a great school year!  Where did this school year go?  Well, I wish you all a great weekend !  TGIF


PS: A huge thank you to my brother for sending my LOADS of new songs for my Mp3 player! 





No comments:

Post a Comment